Aromatherapy is the art of using fragrances to transform our feelings and heal our bodies. Aromatherapy has been practiced for many, many years but has recently become popular here in the United States. Here are some fragrances that you can use at home to stimulate your senses and transform your state of mind.
- Relaxing – lavender, frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood
- Revitalizing - peppermint, rosemary, basil, lemon
- Sensual – jasmine, rose, vanilla
- Stimulating – cinnamon, bergamot, jasmine, lavender, peppermint
Feeling a little under the weather? Many believe that aromatherapy can be used to heal the body. Here are some tips for fragrances that may help cure what ails you!
- Congestion/Colds - Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Tea Tree
- Headaches - Lavender, Chamomile
- Nausea - Ginger, Peppermint
- Worn out/Lethargic - Peppermint, Rosemary
Try our Aromatherapy Candle Making Kit to create a mood and stimulate your senses! This kit comes with revitalizing rosemary mint, relaxing lavender and sensual jasmine fragrance oils.
Ads by Google