e-Gift Certificates - FAQs
How do I redeem an e-Gift Certificate at CrafterTouch.com?
Browse our site to find the items you wish to buy and add them to your Cart. On the Cart page, click "Check Out".
Enter the e-Gift Certificate code on the Payment Page during checkout.
If the balance available on your gift certificate is
less than the total cost of your order, you will be asked to provide credit card information.
e-Gift Certificates are subject
to the following terms and conditions:
- Only one e-Gift Certificate can be used per online order.
- Balances on e-Gift Certificates cannot be combined with balances on other e-Gift Certificates.
- e-Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase other e-Gift Certificates.
- Special offers or promotional discounts will not be applied to the purchase of e-Gift Certificates.
- e-Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed when using other special offers or promotional discounts.
How soon will my e-Gift Certificates arrive?
e-Gift Certifactes will not be activated until your order has been approved and payment has been processed. Most gift certificates
are activated within 1-3 business days. You will receive an email when each gift certicate has been activated.
How can I check the balance on my Gift Certificate?
You can check your balance anytime. Just go to the e-Gift Certificate product page (link found on left menu). Click on "Check Your Balance"
and follow the instructions. You will be asked to enter the gift certificate code.
What can I buy with an e-Gift Certificate?
Gift Certificates can be redeemed for any product sold at CraftersTouch.com, except for other e-Gift Certificates.
Do I need to keep my e-Gift Certificate after I've used it?
Yes, you should always keep your e-Gift Certificate. That's because money may still remain on your e-Gift Certificate for any of the
In any of these cases, you will need the e-Gift Certificate code to place another order.
- You do not fully redeem your e-Gift Certificate
- You choose to return the merchandise ordered with an e-Gift Certificate
- We cannot fulfill your order and do not charge your account
What if the total cost of my order is greater than the amount of my e-Gift Certificate?
If the balance available on your e-Gift Certificate is less than the total cost of your order, you will be asked to provide credit card information.